JUCY Fleet Assistant
Are you interested in cars and keen to get your foot in the door at a great New Zealand tourism company? If yes, read on!
JUCY gives everyone the greenlight to have the time of their lives in our cars and camper vans in New Zealand, Australia and the USA (and that's just the beginning!) We are looking for an outstanding person to join our vibrant, young team based at Auckland Airport as a Fleet Assistant.
This entry level role is all about making sure our JUCY wheels are in the best possible shape for their next adventure by completing mechanical and quality checks on our vehicles, and working closely with our Fleet Coordinator. This is a very hands on role, often working outside, ensuring that our fleet of JUCY campers and cars are in perfect working order.
We're looking for an outstanding individual who has fantastic communication skills as well as someone who actively demonstrates commitment, initiative and reliability. This talented person will live and breathe JUCY and will become an integral part of our tight-knit Auckland Airport Fleet Team.
We have two roles available:
- 1 full-time, fixed term, Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 4pm, from now until 30 April 2019, and
- 1 full-time, permanent role, Wednesday to Sunday from 7:30am - 4pm.
To be one of our awesome Fleet Assistants, you will have:
- High attention to detail and pride in your work
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- A full driver's license
- The ability to work efficiently unsupervised
- A natural problem solver
- The desire to learn and grow within JUCY
At JUCY we offer:
- The chance to work for an international award winning tourism operator
- An opportunity to kick-start your career
- A fun and vibrant working environment in a new, purpose built and fully equipped facility
- Great discounts on JUCY vehicles, our Snooze accommodation and JUCY Cruise in the Milford Sound.
At JUCY our values are FUN, FAMILY, PRIDE and PASSION and we live by these every day! If you are interested, apply now!