Head of Commercial and Fleet
With a fleet of over 5,000 cars and campers we have a unique opportunity in our strategic team. The Head of Commercial and Fleet role is key here at our HQ in Auckland.
JUCY is an award-winning, New Zealand owned and operated tourism company, and has been painting the world purple and green since 2001. We've got branches across the New Zealand, Australia and USA. With a fleet of over 5,000 cars and campers we have a unique opportunity in our strategic team.
The Head of Commercial and Fleet is key here at our HQ in Auckland and we're looking for someone to join us in this role!
This role involves leading commercial, revenue management and fleet planning functions within JUCY Rentals. The Head of Commercial and Fleet is also responsible for managing and coaching a team.
We are looking for someone remarkable to manage these key responsibilities:
- Deliver agreed business plan and strategic objectives within annual budget
- Communicate continuously with operations, sales and marketing teams on fleet strategy
- Responsible for price setting and revenue optimisation functions in the business
- Develop and implement a scheduling plan for the JUCY Group
- Build great teams and culture
- Provide monthly reporting to the Board as required
- Provide leadership and expertise on fleet related projects
To get through the doors, you'll also need:
- 5+ years of experience in a commercial, revenue management role
- Industry experience is desirable
- Previous success in managing direct reports and creating an engaged, high-performing team
- Commercial nous, with strong business acumen in planning, negotiating and influencing
- Push boundaries, think outside the box and bring a new perspective
- Strong personal values that resonate with our JUCY values of FUN, FAMILY, PRIDE and PASSION
But we don't want someone who can just check all these boxes. We're after a living, breathing human who is passionate about tourism and will bring something to add to the culture of JUCY.
So, if you are looking for a new challenge in 2019 and reading this has got your heart rate up (in a good way!), get your CV and cover letter in and tell us why you are the extraordinary individual we need to join JUCY family!