Want to work for a vehicle rental company with industry's top salary and a vibrant company culture?
JUCY Rentals is in New Zealand, Australia and USA. We are passionate about mechanics and our fleet range consist mainly of Japanese cars, campervans and motorhomes.
We are looking for an energetic and eager Mechanic to work in our workshop at Auckland Airport, servicing and repairing our JUCY fleet.
You will need to have Mechanical Qualification, Trade Certification or similar. Experience in both diesel and petrol vehicles and the ability to diagnose a variety of faults promptly is a must.
At JUCY we offer:
- Ongoing training and upskilling
- The chance to work for an International Award Winning Tourism Operator
- Great JUCY perks, such as 5 Days Campervan Hire, Free accommodation at different JUCY Hotels and if you are keen you can explore the Milford Sound on a JUCY Cruise
Does this sound like you?
- High attention to detail and workmanship
- Ability to juggle multiple jobs and meet deadlines
- An honest and reliable work ethic
- 2+ years' experience in car servicing and maintenance
Applicants for this position should be eligible to work in NZ, hold at least a restricted driver's license and have their own tools. So if you're tired of that dead end job and want a career with unlimited opportunities and earning potential then you should apply now!