Global Marketing Manager
JUCY is a real homegrown success story, started by brothers Tim and Dan Alpe in 2001, with a fleet of 35 cars. Fast forward to today, and JUCY is an award-winning tourism brand, with over 5,000 cars and campers on the roads of NZ, Australia, USA and Canada, plus Snooze accommodation (3 properties and counting) and cruise boats on the Milford Sound. Our customers are at the heart of everything, as is our promise to give travelers the greenlight to have the time of their lives.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketer to join our team in our refreshed Sales & Marketing team in the role of Global Marketing Manager.
The JUCY Global Marketing Manager is a pivotal & important role within our team, and not one for the fainthearted! Reporting to the Global Head of Sales & Marketing, the person in this position is responsible for the marketing function here at JUCY, from strategy and creation to implementation and measurement of all marketing across all our JUCY businesses.
- Develop and implement an effective marketing and communications strategy that appeals to JUCY's target markets, buy driving profitability and delivering projects across all B2B (trade) and B2C channels
- Design, implement and drive successful marketing campaigns to assist with revenue generation across the entire JUCY Group
- Ensure brand guidelines are consistently applied across all JUCY brands
- Lead and develop three direct reports - the two Graphic Designers in our JUCY Studio, as well as our Social Media Specialist
- Oversee the production of all marketing materials
- Working closely with the sales and digital teams to make sure the multi-channel approach is efficient and effective
- Develop KPIs for all JUCY marketing activity and ensure they are measured and reported against
- Working across 5 P&Ls you'll be responsible for ensuring key stakeholders are kept up to date and informed of all JUCY Sales and Marketing initiatives
- Monitoring of marketing budget with monthly reviews of spend/projected spend
Of course, we're after a genuine Marketing legend who is motivated, initiative up the wazoo, has a strong work ethic, and can work across a wide range of stakeholders with a positive attitude (what organisation isn't looking for that, you ask). But we don't want someone who can just check all these boxes. We're after a living, breathing human who has passions of their own, the ability to laugh at themselves, a movie they've seen a hundred times, and generally bring something to add to the culture of JUCY.
To get through the doors, you'll also need:
- Previous experience to Marketing Manager level, well-versed in marketing strategy, digital marketing and campaign management (ideally in a tourism environment)
- Previous success in managing direct reports and creating a happy, high-performing team
- Ability to use data to ensure ROI on marketing activities and investment, with insights to push the envelope
- Commercial nous, with strong business acumen in planning, negotiating and influencing
- Someone who can push boundaries, think outside the box and bring a new perspective; your ideas, recommendations and contribution will lift the presence of JUCY across the global market.
This is your chance to really make your mark in a role that does not come around everyday. Apply now with your covering letter and CV, and tell us why you're the one we should be welcoming into the JUCY family.