JUCY is an award-winning tourism operator! And, we are looking for an experienced Mechanical Foreman to join the team at our busy Auckland Airport Workshop.
Liaising daily with the Fleet Coordinator, you will be working in a fully equipped workshop, managing 2-3 mechanics and prioritising the daily repairs / servicing of our rental vehicles. You will have excellent communication skills and can think on your feet as no two days are the same.
This is a hands-on role, the successful applicant would need to be self-motivated, can problem solve, and carry out quick repairs that may arise with the fleet, as well as the day-to-day mechanical servicing.
You will have:
- At least 2 years' experience as a Workshop Manager or Foreman
- 5+ years' experience in a mechanical trade
- Excellent fault diagnosis and repairs skills
- Workshop Health and Safety knowledge and experience
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills
- Great people management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure/ good stress management skills
- A Full NZ drivers license
At JUCY we offer:
- The chance to work for an International Award Winning Tourism Operator
- The chance to work with a great team of people
- Competitive Salary
- Awesome JUCY Perks
- A fun work environment
JUCY is all about having the right crew, and this could be you, so hit apply now!