Digital Content Executive
JUCY is the award-winning, family owned tourism operator that gives people the green light to have the time of their lives! You've seen our vehicles cruising the streets of Australasia and the US, and we are on a mission to paint the rest of the world green and purple. We're adding to the JUCY family, and we are on the hunt for a Digital Content Executive to join our kick-ass Marketing team.
The superstar in this role will write and manage all our digital content: website content for all our JUCY sites, as well as email marketing planning and execution. It goes without say really, that you'll need to be, like, OMG, a really good writer, you know? You'll be used to producing snazzy written content for digital environments, while taking SEO and UX writing practices into consideration too.
This brand spanking new role will work across all markets and products, and will support the Digital Channel and Campaign Manager to deliver results through the online channels by supporting campaign activity from planning to optimisation and reporting.
Alright, you're hooked. This is what you'll need:
- A minimum of two years' experience in website content development
- Fantastic copywriting for digital environments (SEO, UX writing, Information Architecture).
- Understanding of UX and product environments.
- Demonstrated ability in writing in a brand's tone of voice as well as in Plain English.
- Capability with Google Analytics, CMS platforms (we use SilverStripe) and email tools (i.e. MailChimp/Campaign Monitor), marketing automation platforms.
- Basic understanding of web development & basic Photoshop knowledge would an advantage
- Someone with loads of initiative, self-motivation and the desire to have fun when they come to work!
We know lots of ads say this, but honestly, opportunities to join our Marketing team don't come up very often. So, impress us with your writing skillz in your cover letter, and show us why you're the perfect addition to our JUCY family!