Payroll and People Specialist
JUCY is an award-winning, New Zealand owned and operated tourism company, who have been painting the world green and purple since 2001. Our culture here at JUCY is the stuff of legends (legends we tell, but still) - with a vibrant, innovative team, work perks that are genuinely awesome, and a funky office at JUCY HQ - and that's just the start. Every day we ask ourselves "How much better can it be?" and we reckon YOU might be the answer!
We're on the hunt for a full-time, permanent Payroll and People Specialist to join our People Team. This role will ensure that the highest standard of Payroll and People processes are provided across the JUCY Group, through professional advice, support & accurate and timely processing of JUCY's payroll.
This is a brand spanking new role and we're after a real 'Type A' kind of human, who enjoys driving improvement in how we run our Payroll, as well as enhancing and streamlining our People processes.
This position will also be responsible for supporting the People function to ensure timely and professional People information is at hand, and providing support and reporting to Managers across the business. We're keen to find an outstanding individual who can help to build our reporting function, because: if you can't measure it, you can't manage it, amirite?!
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 4 years comprehensive experience in delivering payroll in a medium size organisation (between 30 - 300 employees)
- Ownership and proactivity
- Quick, methodical worker with high attention to detail
- Proven problem solving skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking, working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well with others to make change happen
- Ability to have a laugh and have fun of course!
Come and be a part of our awesome People team, and live the JUCY values of FUN, FAMILY, PASSION & PRIDE! This is a great opportunity to really get stuck in and own this role. So what are you waiting for?! Apply now!