We are looking for a full-time permanent Recruitment Consultant to manage the recruitment process in a 'business partner' model, supporting the day to day relationship with hiring managers and implementing the talent sourcing strategy to ensure we have the right JUCY people, in the right roles at the right time. Boom boom boom - just like that!
JUCY is an award winning Tourism company, with a vibrant and exciting culture, that's all about our people. Not only do you get to work in a funky office on Fort St, but you also get to hang out with an innovative and insanely fun team too! Every day we ask ourselves "How much better can it be?" and we reckon YOU might be the answer!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic CBD location, with great office culture
- Autonomy in your role
- A life less ordinary
The purpose of the Recruitment Consultant is to work collaboratively within the HR/People team to provide high quality and cost-effective recruitment solutions through best practice recruitment and selection methods.
Partnering with internal stakeholders you will form close working relationships with the HR/People team and hiring managers. As the front-face of recruitment, you will be heavily involved in maintaining the culture of JUCY.
In addition, this position is responsible for supporting the People (HR) function to ensure timely and professional provision of People information, reporting and support is provided to managers.
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
- 3+ years' recruitment experience
- Detailed knowledge of contemporary sourcing, selection and recruitment approaches
- Demonstrated experience as a proactive and trusted recruitment advisor/consultant
- Awesomeness certified
- Experience with end-to-end recruitment
- Preferably in house recruitment experience within a medium-large organisation
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Understanding of immigration and visa policies
- Know the lyrics to 'Ice,Ice Baby'
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Positive and resilient attitude with the ability to cope with ambiguity and proactively develop solutions
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a dynamic workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship building is one of your strengths - you will enjoy building strong relationships with your hiring managers as well as the pool of candidates that you will build and maintain for the business
- You need to be down to earth and happy to help with the small stuff too. We will require you to do some recruitment administration and this is an integral part of the role (e.g. issuing employment agreements and offer letters)
- Team focused attitude
- Ownership and proactivity
We want someone who can live our JUCY values, love JUCY and BE JUCY! BYO super hero cape!