Mechanic at JUCY
JUCY is an award-winning tourism operator! We love our people and our culture is one of pride and passion. A family owned and operated business that just keeps growing due to the amazing people we have working for us. Renting cars and campervans in New Zealand, Australia and the USA (and that's just the beginning!). We would like another outstanding person to join our team.
We are looking for a qualified (or almost qualified) mechanic to work in our Auckland Airport Workshop, servicing and repairing our JUCY fleet.
The successful applicant would need to be self-motivated, can problem solve, and carry out quick repairs that may arise with the fleet, as well as the day-to-day mechanical servicing.
You will need to have a Mechanical Qualification, Trade Cert or similar. Experience in both diesel and petrol vehicles, servicing and repair, ability to diagnose a variety of faults accurately and promptly is a must.
You will have:
- Experience in service and repair on petrol and diesel vehicles
- Experience in campervan / motorhome repairs (Not essential)
- Excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills
- Tyre fitting and balancing experience
- High attention to detail and workmanship
- Ability to juggle multiple jobs and meet deadlines
- An honest and reliable work ethic
- A restricted driver's license or higher
At JUCY we offer:
- The chance to work for an International Award Winning Tourism Operator
- The chance to work with a great team of people
- Competitive Salary
- Staff discounts on car / camper hire
- Ongoing training and up skilling
At JUCY our values are FUN, FAMILY, PRIDE and PASSION and we live by these every day!